Home > News > Betting Picks
ADO Den Haag VS Feyenoord Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/19/2017 Holland Eredivisie2017-02-19 10:21In the last 22 games ADO Den Haag played 13 games Over 2.5. ADO Den Haag have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
GD Chaves VS FC Arouca Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 Portugal Primera Liga2017-02-18 09:50Arouca had five consecutive games without losing away from home. It seems that only Artur and Vítor Costa are absent due to injury.
Caykur Rizespor VS Galatasaray Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 Turkish Super Liga2017-02-18 09:49It seems that the foreign coach can count on all the squad at his disposal.
FSV Mainz 05 VS Werder Bremen Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 German Bundesliga2017-02-18 09:47For this game the coach cannot count on Pizarro, Drobny, Bargfrede and Veljkovic, players recovering from injury.
Borussia Dortmund VS VfL Wolfsburg Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 German Bundesliga2017-02-18 09:46For this match, the coach must keep the team in 3-5-2, with highlight to the experienced Gómez in the offensive sector.
Greuther Furth VS Fortuna Dusseldorf Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 German Bundesliga 22017-02-18 09:45If they win the game, they will reach 29 points and will move further away from the bottom of the table.
SJK Akatemia VS Jaro Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 Finland Suomen Cup2017-02-17 09:35In this game the chance that SJK Akatemia wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for FF Jaro to win this game is 45%
KuPs VS Haka Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/17/2017 Finland Suomen Cup2017-02-17 09:34In this game the chance that KuPS wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Haka to win this game is 35%
FC Porto VS CD Tondela Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 Portugal Primera Liga2017-02-17 09:32After 15 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss, the home team is in the 2nd position, havinf won 50 points so far.
Juventus VS Palermo Betting Picks H2H Prediction 2/18/2017 Italian Serie A2017-02-17 09:31which results in a poor average of 1.16 goals per match as a visiting team. For this match, the coach must keep the team in 4-3-3.
More » Gossip
- NBA Jeff Withey s playmate Daisy Lea Hot Pics
- KATE BOCK, NBA KEVIN LOVE’S GIRLFRIEND
- Cristiano Ronaldo Ridiculous Dress up Endlessly
- 19-year-old Fencing Girl Fior de Lixi has Beautiful and Attractive Buttocks
- Victoria "Kiss" Beckham
- Inzaghi Gossip Girlfriend Claudia Wear Milan Jersey
- BARBARA PALVIN FOR SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
- Kate Upton Got The ‘Sports Illustrated’ Swimsuit Cover Again
- Sexy Actress Preheating Super Bowl
- Queen Buttocks Jen Selter Can set up Rugby
- What’s Up, Daisy Lea In A Bikini?
- Emily Ratajkowski’s Struggle Is Real